[mythtv-users] ac-tex damaged/concealing errors/Warning MVs ???

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Tue Apr 20 01:29:34 EDT 2004

    Mythtv> I have never seen these errors before. I tried playing nuv
    Mythtv> files that were recorded prior to this incident and they
    Mythtv> do not exhibit any of these symptoms and if I try to play
    Mythtv> a recording past this event it will crash. I have not had
    Mythtv> a successful recording past this

I might be jumping to premature conclusions, but it sounds (and looks)
almost like my "poor-signal-causes-crashes" problem I have been
reporting.

Only difference is that it generally doesn't crash the backend when
trying to replay a show of questionable quality (and when the frontend
crashes, this might be the unrelated problem concerning too many
connections to the database).
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>