[mythtv-users] mythweb/mythfilldatabase without mythtv?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Apr 19 22:45:47 EDT 2004

> Actually, I got mythweb working.  It doesn't need to talk to the
> backend, it only needs to talk to the database.  Was simply a case of
> extracting the files into the web server folder.

um, mythweb DOES require talking to the backend.  If not, you won't be
able to get at a lot of the scheduler info, recorded programs, etc.  And
it will error out if it can't talk to the backend.

You could, of course, remove all of the backend code, but that would
break most of the functionality of mythweb.

-Chris