[mythtv-users] Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

Ryan Brancheau (US) ryan.brancheau at us.didata.com
Sun Apr 18 17:58:56 EDT 2004

Hey, that's blackmail! Call the ACLU!

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Dan Morphis
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 2:17 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

Everyone, here's the answer to John's question.  I found this when
trying to opt-out of their spam:

*Please Note - If you choose to opt-out of future email, X10 is
obligated to circulate your email address to other list owners with whom
X10 places advertisements. Please be aware that while the intention is
to remove your email address from receiving X10 emails, X10 cannot
guarantee how your email address will be used by any outside party.*