[mythtv-users] Bugs with editing recordings

Shawn Asmussen asmussen at cox.net
Sun Apr 18 07:52:42 EDT 2004

J. Donavan Stanley said:
> Shawn Asmussen wrote:
>
>> I looked through the archive, and I didn’t see theses mentioned
>> before, so hopefully I’m not restating a known issue here.
>>
> Are you using XvMC? I seem to recall seeing something like this when I
> had been using XvMC ages ago, but since XvMC has so many other problems
> I stopped using it.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I AM using XvMC. Hmmm... If it's the source of a
lot of problems, maybe I'll just turn it off. Are there any benefits to
XvMC other than performance? I've got enough horsepower on my myth box to
not worry about a few extra clock cycles if that's all that XvMC does for
you.

Shawn Asmussen