[mythtv-users] Recording profile problem

Aaron McDowell amcdowell at houston.rr.com
Sat Apr 17 17:24:48 EDT 2004

I recently installed version 0.14 of mythtv on my system with a
Hauppauge 250 card.  I changed some of the recording profiles to capture
the audio at 48k instead of  32k.  However, once I save that change I
can no longer change it back to 32k.  I tested it on my other profiles,
and now they are all stuck at 48k.  As anyone else had this problem?
Does anyone know a work around or a way to reset the profiles back to
defaults?

Thanks,
Aaron