[mythtv-users] MythTV forums?

Graham J grahamj at lixar.com
Fri Apr 16 14:06:56 EDT 2004

> Search the archives.  You'll find the answer to the question
> which has been asked what now, 450 times?

Ya I used to hate it when people did that in my forums too, but experience
has taught me that simply providing an answer is more useful and elicits
less hostility than pointing out that which, as a new user, I couldn't have
known in advance.

In addition, a search of the archives renders only two mentions of the word
"forum" on the subject line of any posts this year. Unfortunately the
archives don't seem to allow a more advanced search than that. Perhaps the
other 448 posts have been removed for some reason.

I guess I'll keep looking, thanks anyway.
Graham