[mythtv-users] Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Apr 16 12:00:48 EDT 2004

> > I've been thinking of making the Remote buttons to Keyboard map
> >a config file rather than statically placed in the module. Maybe I'll
> >at adding that now just in case anyone is interested.
>
> I'd be interested in that.    It doesn't interfere with any existing
> keyboard, does it?

 Nope, not at all. It just appears to be a USB HID device sending keyboard
events just like a USB keyboard. Didn't cause a single problem with my other
keyboard at all. My main goal was to not have to deal with any other supporting
drivers or applications, aka lirc.

 I'll put up the module/source after I do a little cleanup of it.