[mythtv-users] Finetuning not working; was: Tuning Problem with Myth/WinTV-350

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 16 11:48:54 EDT 2004

Our cable co uses a lot of channels which are 'detuned', i.e. slightly
tuned away from the official channel frequency. Therefor I need to
supply myth with the correct fine tuning info. In the (mythbackend)
setup programme I've supplied the correct fine tuning numbers, but the
channel was still incorrectly tuned. The mythbackend output usually
contains the actual frequency it tunes to. I noticed that it didn't
matter what I entered for detuning, it was simply ignoring it.

Isn't the fine tuning feature not implemented yet in myth 0.14? Or have
I misconfigured something? I'm using a Hauppauge WinTV350

Asciimonster