[mythtv-users] mythgame

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Fri Apr 16 09:22:24 EDT 2004

>>Do you REALLY expect people to tell you where to find
>>something that is
>>quasi-illegal (Unless you own the original cart) to posess?
>>That said,
>>I'm 100% sure if you say typed something into a search engine
>>you could
>>aquire anything your heart desires. . .
>

> To be fair, who said anything about anything illegal?

Perhaps the term "quasi-illegal"

There is nothing illegal about roms in themselves. Just like there's
nothing illegal about MP3s.

Asking for just about anything based on a file format for testing does
not make it illegal in any way, shape, or form. He never asked for a
specific game, nor for anything copyrighted. Just for a rom to test out
his emulator. There's nothing "quasi" about that.