[mythtv-users] Myth Box Locks-up after recording

Dwayne B dab at dab-tech.com
Thu Apr 15 22:26:05 EDT 2004

This is a long shot, but in your setup do you have 'Automatically Flag
Commercials' enabled?  This would lock my box up hard and I would have to
reboot; and the symptoms were like yours.  It would look up about after about
the same time after a recording.  I have a PVR 250 & PVR 350, KT266A chipset
and a Athlon 1.4 Tbird.  After I disabled automatic commercial flagging, the
box is very stable now.