it's everywhere you want to be - Re: [mythtv-users] Re:MythTV Help Website

bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Thu Apr 15 16:50:12 EDT 2004

David wrote:

> Are you going to manage that FAQ?
> Well, we are - via a wiki :)

+1 for sure.

> In fact since 'you' are part of 'we' why don't 'you' start one somewhere
> - in fact why not try:
>  www.mythtv.info/wiki/MythFAQ
>
> In fact, why haven't you done this already?

Imho, the mythtv.info/wiki idea is a very cool one.  Toss up Jarod's doc
for mods, as well as the faq, and watch that puppy grow.  Appoint
moderators to knock back the kudzu every now and then, and we're set.

I can't wait for the weekend, then, and hope KuhnDog has the free time
and inclination.

"Yeah, Little Dana's Pizza?  Yeah, gimme two large with everything.
Send it to 6024 ravine ct.  Yeah, I'm paying with VISA today.
Here's the number.  Toss in 2 sixes of coke?  Cool.  'ave a g'night."

  - bish

--
	WAP is the sound a clunky Internet-enabled cellphone makes
	when you throw it at a brick wall in frustration.