[mythtv-users] nuvexport no output

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Apr 15 16:27:34 EDT 2004

> Changed to my video-partition (40 GByte free)   ran Nuvexport again with
> bitrate 4500, no problem aka problem solved!

Hmm..  yes, I suppose this is an issue with running all of the encoder
programs simultaneously in the same window - you miss error messages.

> With the debug option nuvexport failed to make the fifo-dir.
> Had to do that myself.

Weird.  there's no reason that it should even try.  Although debug
should have no bearing on whether or not it would be able to create the
fifodir.  Which module are you using, again?

-Chris