[mythtv-users] Second tuners questions

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 16:25:56 EDT 2004

On Thursday 15 April 2004 14:41, Mitko Haralanov wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:01:36 -0400
>
> "Joseph A. Caputo" <jcaputo1 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > What version of Myth are you using?  This was (is?) a known issue &
> > I recall it being discussed a while back.  I can't remember what
> > the resolution was, though, if any... it's possible it's fixed in
> > CVS, but maybe not... I never watch LiveTV :-)
>
> Thanks for the response! I used Jarod's guide to do the install so,
> it should be 0.14. It would be very helpful if you could remember
> anything about the thread that discussed it so i can search for it,
> doing random searches did not give me anything useful.
>
> 	Thanx

Well, I found the thread where it was discussed in February ("Next
scheduler patch"), but that thread ended before the LiveTV issue was
resolved, if it was at all.  You might try using "scheduler" in your
search terms, as this would be a scheduler issue.  If it was addressed
it would have been in Feb or March.  Also try skimming the
mythtv-commits list archives.

-JAC