[mythtv-users] Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Apr 15 14:45:45 EDT 2004

VERY good point John :-)  I usually create an email acct for each
company I buy from; make it easy to block an entire companies spam.
Also lets me know who is spaming me, or selling my email address.  Like
stupid amazon, I've unchecked all the boxes that say "Please spam me"
and I still get their crap.

Easily taken care of : amazon at milkcarton.com ERROR:553 ALL SPAMERS DIE

But, I digress :-)