[mythtv-users] Second tuners questions

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 13:26:37 EDT 2004

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:42:33 -0700
Mitko Haralanov <voidtrance at comcast.net> wrote:

> 1. If I have a recording scheduled and it starts while I am watching
> LiveTV, Myth always displays a box saying that it "...wants to record
> a show..." and asks that I either watch it while recording, start
> recording and go back to the TV menu screen, or cancel the recording.
> Why is it picking up the second tuner (which is not doing anything at
> the time) and using that to record. Both tuners are setup to use the
> Input source.
> If I go back to the menu, and then hit Watch TV, I can watch live TV
> while the other show is being recorded...

This is a very annoying problem that I would like to resolve. Could
someone, please, give me some help, ideas, or hints? It happens every
single time I am watching live TV and myth wants to record something...

Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net

Computer translation of "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."