[mythtv-users] Use of videos

Rob Willett rob.mythtv at robertwillett.com
Thu Apr 15 11:12:02 EDT 2004

That would be good.

I'm still trying to understand why this behaviour is so. I would have thought
having it displayed every time is correct AND if there is meta data use that as
well/instead.

I'll have a look around to get real time refreshes but would be greatful for any
tips. Nothing comes to mind from what I have seen to date.

Rob.