[mythtv-users] MythTV geared towards quality (DVI, SPDIF, etc)

Shawn core at enodev.com
Thu Apr 15 01:50:32 EDT 2004

I realize/understand that, and my comment about SVideo was regarding
previous experience with both the PVR250 and an Aver media card (that6
SVideo didn't convert well from the vidcard), and that I just wanted to
know how the capture mechanisms faired, regardless of output mechanism.
I know DVI will be fine.