[mythtv-users] apt-get install mythtv-suite error

Matt Gregory ginster at charter.net
Wed Apr 14 19:54:23 EDT 2004

I'm getting the following error when trying to install mythtv through
apt-get (per the Fedora Myth(TV)ology HOWTO) :

file /usr/share/themes/Default from install of
redhat-artwork-0.92-0.fdr.0.1 conflicts with file from package
gtk+-1.2.10-28.1
file /usr/share/themes/Default from install of
redhat-artwork-0.92-0.fdr.0.1 conflicts with file from package
gtk2-2.2.4-5.1
E: Error while running transaction

I can't for the life of me figure out what the problem is.  I've tried
reinstalling Fedora and unchecking options that I think may remotely be
related.  I've also tried renaming the /usr/share/themes/Default
directory.  But I've had no luck.  Anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

matt.