[mythtv-users] getting mythfilldatabase to update the data

Preston Crow pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net
Wed Apr 14 15:31:22 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 09:38, Daniel Sangenberg wrote:
> I am using mythtv cvs from 2004-01-14 and i just noticed that the schedule
> for tonight is wrong, the problem is that when it pulled the data the first
> time it listed show x but now the correct listing on the site xmltv uses is
> show y.
>
> My question is if there is a switch to allow mythfilldatabase to update the
> data or is this bug ?

Looks like this bug is still around.

"24" has been rescheduled for Sunday evening due to the Presidential
news conference.  The listings have been updated on zap2it.com.
However, after running mythfilldatabase, it still has the old schedule
listed.

I'm running Myth 0.14 on Gentoo with xmltv-0.5.31.

--PC