[mythtv-users] More on the Audio problem..

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Tue Apr 13 18:35:25 EDT 2004

it's not the line in.. I can adjust that all I want.. the audio going
IN to the line-in is to loud.

I put up a smaller version of the test file so everybody can get an
idea..

http://scootz.net/~travis/test.avi (9megs)

It's just like if you take a radio and plug the headphone jack into the
line-in of your soundcard, then turn the radio up ALL the way.. This
will cause distortion that you can't fix by adjusting any setting on
the soundcard because the problem isn't with the soundcard.

My problem is that the STB TV Tuner card has the audio coming out of
the card set to high.