[mythtv-users] PVR-250 480x480 jitter in hardware encode

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Tue Apr 13 16:47:45 EDT 2004

Can't say on the "3 months" requirement, as I recently rebuilt my box,
and I didn't have it  constantly up for 3 months before that because it
was just too damn loud.  The only stability issues I've see however, are
the frontend locking up, usually when I'm aggressive with FFW'ing
through commercials.  I'm still experimenting with filters and playback
options to nail that one down, though.  But that doesn't require a
reboot, so I'll say "yes" to the flawless question ;-)

>2) Does PVR-250 work flawlessly at VCD resolution all the time?

Haven't run it long at 352x240, if that's what you mean.  I used to do
480x480 and now do CVD, 352x480, and both were 'flawless'.