[mythtv-users] mythtv-xbox 0.4 beta 1 torrents

Aran Cox acox at cv.telegroup.com
Tue Apr 13 14:24:47 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 20:16, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> When I connect, the file that it's trying to download is:
>
> mythtv-xbox.0.4.beta.1.tar.bz2.tar
>
> Since there's a .tar at the end, winzip thinks that it should open it,
> and all I get is a 23Kb file, rather than the .bz2 file.  Is this an
> issue on my end, or yours?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I think it's basically the fault of
mediacom.  There is no way for me to set the mime type of the files on
my page.  If I could the file would be associated with your bittorrent
downloader and you wouldn't have this problem.  23k is the size of the
torrent, so renaming it to something.torrent should work for you.