[mythtv-users] PVR-250 480x480 jitter in hardware encode

john lawler maillist at tgice.com
Tue Apr 13 13:30:33 EDT 2004

Is this the list consensus, everyone?  This is just an outstanding
not-yet-fixed issue in ivtv 0.1.9?

Jarod, I know you have a similar (hardware, especially) setup to mine,
are you unable to record in 480x480 w/o incurring this jitter, tearing,
w/e people call it?  I always understood that your production machine
was mostly flawless as far as issues this large were concerned.

Thanks,

jl