[mythtv-users] Re: DVB firmware loading troubles, HELP!

Andrew Wilson agwilson at rhetorical.com
Tue Apr 13 05:37:14 EDT 2004

I seem to remember a discussion on the linux-dvb group a while ago about
  where the firmware should live, and the upshot was that there were
originally 3 places, can't remember exactly where they were.. but that
they were all moved to a single place somewhere under /etc (I think..)

... Could this be any less precise advice...?

Anyway, do a grep in the driver sources. I think your files should be
under /etc.

Andrew