[mythtv-users] MythRadio module for DVB radio reception

Bill Coghill bill at bcd.cx
Tue Apr 13 02:52:05 EDT 2004

Having finally got my DVB card up and running I was trying to pickup
some of the DVB radio stations that are broadcast here in Australia.

I tried to setup ABC DigRadio, but was unable due to the video PID being
0.  I tried setting the video PID to the same one as the ABC TV PID, but
to no avail. (this is just a bit of background for the next bit by the
way)

Anyway this got me thinking.  Apparently Mplayer can receive DVb radio
so would it be hard to knock up a DVB radio module with a nice front end
that could call mplayer command line style - much as is currently being
done with MythDVD etc.

If there is enough interest I'll give it a go.

Bill