[mythtv-users] Pundit+350+DirecTV+AtiRemote

Cody Walker cody at codywalker.com
Mon Apr 12 03:42:55 EDT 2004

Pundit+350+DirecTV+AtiRemote

Just wondering if anyone else has this setup exactly.. or even without the
ati remote. Am I the only one out there about to try something that's gonna
take me forever to get working? Where can I go to start learning how to set
this up step by step.. I'll get all the parts real soon and I'm scared this
is going to be more of a challenge than I am anticipating. Thanks for any
info.. if anyone wants to ghost their current drive for me, let me know =-)

-Cody