[mythtv-users] MythMusic Visualization problems

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Sat Apr 10 12:13:33 EDT 2004

I too had a boat load of GL problems. I found this script:

http://lhl.linuxgames.com/nvcheck.sh

which checks your nvidia setup. It should complain about files not being
found. Basically, all the files it's looking for ARE on your system,
just not where X wants them.

Follow the script, and it will get you straightened out :)