[mythtv-users] Jarrod's Guide for Debian?

Torsten Schenkel mythtv at isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Apr 10 07:50:59 EDT 2004

Am Do, den 08.04.2004 schrieb David um 23:39:
> I run 2.6 on two MythTV machines and it's rock solid on one and pretty
> good on the other (which has nvidia driver probs from time to time)

Good to hear that.

> The rock solid one is KnoppMyth + patched ivtv + ivtvdev with a 350 -
> excellent

Nice, maybe I'll give it a try.

> t'other one is KnoppMyth with nvidia drivers
>
> I would agree that it's not (yet) for the faint-hearted - I will try and
> do a rebuild and document RSN - the problem is that the machine is in
> 'production' use ;) The other half would *not* be happy to lose it for
> more than a few hours!!!

:-)

Maybe I'll break with my tradition never to use a new kernel till it's
minor revision number has two digits :-)

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough