[mythtv-users] Smallest, cheapest case?

Ed Benckert ed at ebonmists.com
Fri Apr 9 23:33:32 EDT 2004

Just looked over the page for that case, but couldnt tell... do "normal"
sized PCI cards fit in there? I have no problem buying an ultra-tiny
motherboard... hey, theres a thought... anyone here come across a microatx
(or smaller?) motherboard that has a svideo out built in? My concern with a
small case is fitting PCI cards in there so I can have my svideo out.