[mythtv-users] Need help using ATI remote with 2.6.4 and LIRC

David myth at dgreaves.com
Fri Apr 9 09:29:12 EDT 2004

Not much to go on here Brian :)
Since you mention 2.6.4 and I'm using that with lirc just fine...

I downloaded the lirc source and built it with appropriate drivers
I then installed it.

Once I'd sorted permissions out Myth worked fine.

I since updated ~mythtv/.lircrc to control xine and /etc/lirc.conf to
recognise my hauppauge remote via a homebrew.

So, what part doesn't work for you?

David