[mythtv-users] FW: Re: Delivery failure to tom@acalprecision.com

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Thu Apr 8 15:54:12 EDT 2004

Op donderdag 8 april 2004 20:19, schreef u:
> Delivery was attempted, but failed because:
> 551 5.0.0 Known SPAM source - address blocked.To resolve this problem
> please visit http://nospam.arix.com/blocked.php

Could somebody please mail tom at acalprecision.com, or just reply to this, he's
on this list. I'm getting bounces off his mailserver from my mails to this
list, because my ISPs (xs4all.nl) mailserver is blacklisted. My ISP is one of
the front fighters agains spam, lawsuites and all, go figure. (google for
'xs4all spam')

Maybe he could stop bouncing mails from mailinglists in general. Filterable by
searching for "X-List-Id", AFAIK.

	Henk Poley <><

PS: Of course, sorry for the interruption...