[mythtv-users] MythTV v.14 bug?

Dan Fleming dfleming at swings.2y.net
Thu Apr 8 12:54:32 EDT 2004

While reading the ivtv mailing list I ran across this post:

FYI,

Before you go off blaming the drivers, I'll point out that Mythtv-0.14
had a bug in the ivtv code that caused stuttering.  It was fixed
shortly after the 0.14 release, but if you're not running "current CVS"
of mythtv then this is most likely the problem, not the ivtv driver.

-derek

here is the link: http://www.poptix.net/ivtv/current/msg00986.html

I have not experienced the problem above, but have been doing some
testing with Chris Kennedy's ivtv drivers.  Can someone confirm for me
that this bug really exists? And if it does, is there a patch for Myth
.14?  I'm using the debian packages, if they've already been patched for
this issue that would be nice to know too.

Thanks,

---Dan