[mythtv-users] Newest KDE & Geforce 4 mmx 440 tv-out

RJM Bardoel ralf at cartouche.nl
Thu Apr 8 12:22:05 EDT 2004

I have done that, but now he stops at the end. Kicker starts fine and at the
end I can see the desktop etc. perfect, but I can only move my mouse and kde
hangs. When I look through ssh too my processes, X is having 99% of the
proc. capacity (PIII 550 Mhz). I've waited a long time, but the situation
doesn't stop. Could this problem be related too the nvidia driver
(nvidia-graphics4363) ?