[mythtv-users] One Button EPG ?

Jason Donhaue mythtv at timekiller.org
Thu Apr 8 00:01:44 EDT 2004

First off, I love the additional menu items you get when watching live
TV and hitting "M". But I have a remote with a "Guide" button, and would
really love for it to work :)

I am aware of the keybindings in mythweb, but for some reason the
settings don't seem to be taking, am im not sure what the settings
should look like if I were to enter it manually. Not to mention, I think
the key binding brings up the same guide as if you were to go into the
myth scheduler, as opposed to the guide you see when in live TV. The
differences are subtle, but important. For example hitting select won't
switch to the channel, just bring up the recording screen.

Is there a way to make 1 remote click bring up the EPG I want?