[mythtv-users] Any ideas?

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Wed Apr 7 04:29:21 EDT 2004

Are you seeing actual pictures in the section of the screen you can see,
or snow?

I have seen it whilst initially tuning my BTTV card in xawtv where the
top of the screen displays static, and the rest of the screen was green.
  Once I had found the channels, and tuned them, it was fine.

Otherwise, sorry - not a clue.