[mythtv-users] VGA Adapter or new VGA Card with TV Out?

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Tue Apr 6 19:30:18 EDT 2004

Check the status of your TV's functionality out before you get a Vga -->
component adaptor.  My sony TV thinks its smart and tries to resize images
for me (its called enhanced 16:9 mode) and it looks horrible.  If your TV is
not supported correctly consider buying one of the transcoders that also
converts the signal (don't know much about these)

jeff