[mythtv-users] KM2M FSB problem

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Tue Apr 6 18:50:22 EDT 2004

I just got an Athlon XP 2000 and a KM2M motherboard

Now, my problem is that I can't get it to boot when I set the FSB to
133mhz. I have to set it up 100mhz.. So, I don't get the full speed of
my Athlon XP.

The KM2M takes both DDR and SDR. I currently have my SDR from my old PC
in the system.

My question, is the memory the thing that's forcing me to use 100mhz FSB
since it's (I don't think at least) 133mhz memory?

I upgraded the bios per MSI's tech support email with no luck. That's
really the only thing I can think of that's causing the problem besides
a broken board.

Other then that things are going great with the box..