[mythtv-users] Beyond Tv or MythTV????

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Tue Apr 6 13:43:27 EDT 2004

I have used snapstream for a few years. I really liked the feature of
the streaming live tv over the web. I used it last year when I was at
work to watch foxnews during the war in Iraq. I had my cable box hooked
up and could remotely change the channels and get the streaming video in
my browser. The quality was actually pretty good. I am switching to
mythtv now.

- James