[mythtv-users] Thanks for the PVR-350 donation!

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Apr 6 04:55:25 EDT 2004

Dear MythTV users,

many thanks for the donation of the PVR-350 made at Jarod's site,
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/. I am looking forward to have more
features of the PVR 350 supported. :)

Unfortunately my ALi chipset based PC dies on it, like it did with the
bttv some time ago [ALi magik 1 chipset PCI bus latency bug :(], so
I'll have to upgrade some components to be able to use it. Until then
the 350 features packaged at ATrpms will be labeled as
experimental/bleeding (ivtv-experimental). Be careful when using these
bits, and please report on success/failure.

Special Thanks go to Jarod, who suggested and organized the donation!

P.S. the donation was already collected in February, but I missed
Jarod's postal mail, when I was away from home for more than a
week, and I had to fight German postal burocracy. Never miss a postal
mail in Germany, or you will be expelled! ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net