[mythtv-users] Baseball Season

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Mon Apr 5 20:20:52 EDT 2004

You obviously never read my posts on the avsforums.  I spent more time
on the phone trying to convince some guy who couldn't speak english that
my money needed to be refunded.  I couldn't get ReplayTV to stay on live
tv for more than 45-75 minutes at a time.  ReplayTV told me to simply
not watch tv for that long or at least change the channel.  :)
Obviously, this was a hard drive/live tv buffer issue, but they couldn't
resolve it after 3 RMAs and one guy even blamed it on the use of their
screensaver or photo partition.

Finally, PVR-350 & PVR-250 setup is already cheaper and more functional.
I get true networking, MP3 and photo functions, plus DVDs and weather.
I have a much bigger hard drive (which no one will fault me for wanting
to upgrading) as well as a real-time web based scheduling program.  I
don't have to wait almost 24 hours for a remote schedule to take effect
because my PVR didn't contact the mother ship...

-Khanh