[mythtv-users] lirc and Xine

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 5 15:36:36 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph A. Caputo" <jcaputo1 at comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 9:07 AM

> On Saturday 03 April 2004 12:17, malcolm wrote:

I will give that a try tonight although I believe it is finding lirc.
Here's the relevant part of my ./configure
[malcolm at mythtv xine-ui-0.9.23]$ ./configure |grep lirc
checking for lirc_init in -llirc_client... yes
checking lirc/lirc_client.h usability... yes
checking lirc/lirc_client.h presence... yes
checking for lirc/lirc_client.h... yes
checking for "/lib/liblirc_client.a"... no
checking for "/usr/lib/liblirc_client.a"... no
checking for "/usr/local/lib/liblirc_client.a"... yes

Looks to me it found everything lirc related it was looking for.  Sure it
took 3 tries on liblirc_client.a but it found it.  I'm stumpted.

Malcolm