[mythtv-users] Creating a MythTV logo - your input?

Steve Dorsey steve at dorseygraphics.com
Mon Apr 5 10:50:56 EDT 2004

Hello

   I am going to design a new MythTV logo when I start to develop skins.
I would like to know if you all would be interested in voting on a
group of 5 or 6 logos when I get some designed?

   I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with the existing MythTV
logo, I would just like to add some flair and create something for the
skins I am developing. If there is widespread opposition to this idea,
please let me know and I'll keep my ideas private.

   If I design anything, it will probably be in a few more weeks, as I
think I'm going to need to re-install RedHat and MythTV due to an
unexplained system failure.

Thanks for your input (trying to give back to the group where I can),