[mythtv-users] How to change Myth main menu fonts and watch recordings font

malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 4 22:08:45 EDT 2004

On Mandrake 9.2 the Myth main menu fonts (Watch TV, Watch Recordings,
Weather, etc) where large and easy to read.  On Mandrake 10.0 they are so
tiny I can't hardly read them.

Reading the archives I've found out about qtconfig.  I ran it and changed
the font in there from 10 all the way up to 48 and can't really tell the
difference.  In Myth I also went in under Setup, Appearance and adjusted the
fonts there, in Myth Setup, TV and all sub options I bumped up the fonts
everywhere which seem to affect the setup screens etc. but Myth's main menu
and all the writing on Watch Recordings screen is still so tiny.  Is there
something I'm missing somewhere here?

Thanks
Malcolm