[mythtv-users] PVR350 TV Out and DVD

Michael Howell michael.howell at cox.net
Sun Apr 4 18:09:44 EDT 2004

Malcolm - How do I apply the diff patch?  I assume it is the patch command,
but I am not sure of the syntax.

Also,
I do not have a XF86Config-4 file, just a XF86Config file.  I made the
necessary changes there (which amounted to just changing the driver name to
"ivtvdev" the rest was already there).

Thnaks