[mythtv-users] nuv export.. maybe OT

Gregory J. McGee gjmcgee at cableone.net
Sun Apr 4 17:55:04 EDT 2004

Record:720x480 rtjpeg 210
Transcode: mpeg4 2800 hq/4mv

-1.2~gb/h, looks ~ as good as VHS.
(bt878, avertv stereo, bright 48000, contrast 16384, color 16384)
2100++ (11x190) on an AU11,(NF2) using OSS audio and patch cable, as the
tvcard sound >pci thing will not work, missing trace on card (known
issue)

Above is currently frontend/backend AND workstation, beating on Xbox now
for a frontend, looks good under the bigscreen, and quiet. TV out
appears very good, esp for composite.

--
Gregory J. McGee <gjmcgee at cableone.net>