[mythtv-users] MagRack and OnDemand

mythtv mythtv at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 4 13:49:04 EDT 2004

Anyone know of an easy way to get MagRack and OnDemand TV to work within
MythTV. My girlfriend has requested MagRack works before MythTV becomes
part of our entertainment center. I was thinking to get it to work I
would just use the remote to directly control the cable box since myth
is just displaying the information from the cable box. Would this be the
easiest way to do MagRack and OnDemand? Additionally if I wanted to use
the motorola remote for MythTV would the IR receiver pick up all signals
from AUX, VCR, Cable, etc... or would I be able to switch between them
to control different units?

As always I thank you for the help.

Brian