[mythtv-users] Re: Cannot Continue Beyond Get and install MythTV

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Apr 4 06:24:57 EDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 10:12:15AM +0800, Chua KianTeck wrote:
> I did a check at http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/fc1/ and found
> that directfb is marked "bleeding".  I don't think I want a "bleeding"
> package.
>
> So, why has it come to such point?  What should I do next? :-(

you, nothing, me go hang myself ;)

I am sorry for brekaing the repo. directfb is not bleeding, it is
stable. Unfortunately a lot of packages' stability markers had been
hardlinked (and I thought the hardlink utility would only do good
...). As I moved one package from the set into bleeding all the
tangled packages were also marked bleeding, breaking all but the
bleeding repo. :(

Fixing it as I write this mail.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net