[mythtv-users] nuv export.. maybe OT

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 19:45:41 EST 2004

hey guys.. sorry if this is off topic.. but was just wondering what ppl
use for the nuv export settings..

I have pretty much the default settings set for recording profiles
(480x480, 2200kps, 32000mp3 etc etc)

this is all working pretty fine for me but after a recent hardware crash
I lost all my recordings and films etc etc.. so am looking at ways to
store everything on a backup hard drive over the network.. and obviously
storing them as nuv files isn't very efficient..

whenever I use the default settings for nuvexport everything looks
*horrid*.. very "blocky" picture etc..

so was just wondering what other ppl use as settings when exporting..

TIA

Craig