[mythtv-users] GUI offset broken in 0.14 + qt-3.3.1?

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 3 16:15:27 EST 2004

Oh well. The fix works for qte/3.3.1 (for me) at least. I have downloaded
QT3.3.1 X11 version that I will possibly build and test with over the next
few days.

The window border only comes back if you stop and re-start mythfrontend it
doesn't re-appear if you just tick the box and return to the main menu.

John