[mythtv-users] motion distortion during live tv

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Sat Apr 3 13:13:04 EST 2004

I'm sure this has been dicussed before, but I just can't find anything
specific in the archives.

I've got a PVR-250 doing live tv from the coax tuner.  I have no
problems with sound, but the quality is really horrible when there is a
lot of motion in the picture.  It looks like noise or horizontal black
lines around the motion.  I've been playing with the stream type in the
settings, but I can't get anything to make a noticeable difference.

Thanks for the help!

Khanh Tran